Monday, July 27, 2009

3: Episode 3: Revenge of the Scott


Link to iTunes

The Toid Scott Heun Podcast to save and download yourself

Scott was away for a week, thus begetting a hiatus from the old cast. But now he's back and better than ever in what proves to be the most entertaining, offensive podcast ever!

(I will begin advertising myself with phrases such as this. I know it's only mildly offensive and even less entertaining, but if a lie can garner me attention and an audience, then it's a lie worth telling. Right gang?)

On, and pass my lies on to all your friends who might enjoy this podcast. Let's start a virtual family!

(And respond to this post with your favorite Book/Movie/TV Show. Please. There, I asked nicely.)

1 comment:

  1. hmm... favorite book?
    I'll just pick the last one I finished that I loved: FUN HOME by Alison Bechdel (graphic novel) or DEMIAN by Herman Hesse.

    movie: American Splendor. or CRUMB. or The Shining.

    tv: recent favorite is netflix'd collection of "Dark Shadows" or The Simpsons...

    ReplyDelete